4.02.2008

Laugh for the Day


When I saw this picture I cracked up laughing!! Except in my house my kids would say, "Oh good! Mommy's on a diet and she'll stop scarfing down all of the good junk food!"

5 tweets and twitters:

Merand said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Pedaling said...

i wish i could take credit for the origional, but it came from this site http://www.annetaintor.com/

Pedaling said...

oh, one more thing - i always check out peoples homes in the background too!
if you go to my side bar- i think under christmas or home i have a tour, if your that interested, girly!

Susan said...

this blurb totally reminds me of how I felt once my mom started buying all the whole grain stuff. My dad, sister and I thought we were going to literally starve to death. too funny.

Jen said...

Too funny! hummm???I wonder if thats how my kids feel???