4.01.2008

Using Good Manners

JK had his 2 year well-visit at the doctor's today. We all absolutely LOVE our pediatrician, Dr. Matt! I cannot sing his praises enough. His receptionist/nurse is a completely different story. Our pediatric group is not your typical practice with multiple doctors and a slew of nurses. Dr. Matt is the only doctor and Jen is the only other person on his staff. It is FABULOUS and we love how Dr. Matt knows us personally. Back when JK fell down the steps 6 months ago, Jen, the receptionist and I had a run-in that has resulted in her not liking me very much. It might have something to do with Dr. Matt telling her he would fire her before he lost my family as patients. (She was extremely unprofessional when I called and came in with JK after he fell). So, today in we went and we said "Good morning" to her. She did not return the greeting. Instead she told us to go into Room 2 and Dr. Matt would be right there. Not too polite if you ask me. At the end of our visit we left and I said "Good-bye". No response from her. Doubly rude! A few years ago I would be pretty upset about the whole situation. Not now. If she chooses to act this way then so be it. That is her choice and I can live with that. I can continue being polite when I see her and maybe one of these times she'll afford me the same courtesy. Boy, do I sound all self-righteous or what?! :O)

3 tweets and twitters:

Pedaling said...

love how you handled that situation - kill 'em with kindness, right?
brownies for breakfast, with a tall glass of milk,
really, is there anything better?

Susan said...

I feel the same way. People can be as rude as they want and I'll try my hardest to just be as pleasant as can be. I feel it's their loss really.

Jen said...

I'm always super polite to rude people it will accomplish one of two things they will change their attitude or you will totally tick them off. Either way you win!!!