On Saturday I raced to Target to pick up some last minute party supplies and was side-tracked at the front of the store. I hardly ever rummage through their $1 items but these glass lanterns caught my eye. I bought three (yellow, clear, red) to hang up above my kitchen sink. Yesterday when I was working on this project I realized I needed one more so I would have an odd number including the hanging pendant lamp. When I was at Target earlier today I went to pick out the lantern when low and behold they were all gone!! ALL GONE?!?!?!? But I need one more!! I don't care what color! I'm not going to be picky! So, PLEASE, if you live near me and happen to be at Target and they have these lanterns, will you pick one up for me?!?!?!

I need ONE more lantern!!!! Please HELP!




5 tweets and twitters:
Rats! We just got home from Target, and I didn't look. But I'll look next time I'm there if you'll scout out the PB Carolina chair (blue or yellow) on floor model clearance for me next time you are there. :) I just need one more!
besides the point: that trampoline looks like fun!!
Ask Cheryl M., Her hubby would have the inside scoop!
I'm going there to do some returns I'll be sure to look while I'm there.
I just found some! I bought you one of each color.
Post a Comment