Well...at least in this one particular area! I am finally weeding through all of my catalogs and magazines from last month and came across a blurb about why you should not wear shoes in the house. It seems like it should be COMMON SENSE that shoes=dirt. In Christopher Gavigan's book Healthy Child, Healthy World: Creating a Cleaner, Greener, Safer Home, he writes:
85% of dirt in our homes is from our shoes!
Well, duh....who couldn't have guessed that? And see? I'm not overly anxious or anal or anything like that! So, next time you're over, you know what to do....LEAVE YOUR SHOES AT THE DOOR!




5 tweets and twitters:
and... most of the dust in your home is made of dead skin cells. YUCK.
Thanks for the post. I ask everyone to lose the shoes at the door, not only does it keep the floors cleaner your flooring will last longer too!
I couldn't agree with you more!!
Which is why we also lose our shoes at the door. I also read a little blurb saying the same thing in one of my magazines.
Just think how much dirt your DOG will bring into the house in a few years!!!
I agree with above - nothing brings in more dirt than a shedding dog that likes to roll outside.
Post a Comment