Tonight while Rand, JK and I were out and about, DK and Kenners went to the annual Father/Daughter Dance sponsored by our town Girl Scouts. Before the dance our troop congregates at one of the girl's homes and we take pictures of the girls and their dads.
Who knew that HULA HOOPING was part of a daddy/daughter dance? Kenners practiced and practiced and practiced until she could hula hoop for one minute straight.





6 tweets and twitters:
She is too pretty. Of course her dad's not too bad looking either! I'm glad she had fun.
How sweet and what special memories!!
She looks SO cute. That dress! Black and red. How perfect.
That about sums up my husband's experience with our daughter at those dances. Poor dad. Left to talk with all of the other dads.
does her dress have petals in the bottom...what a hoot! way to be the BEST DAD EVER DK!!
I wish I had more daddy /daughter moments. Those times are so precious. She and DK look so great!
Post a Comment