3.02.2008

Did You Know?

I didn't know so I'm thinking that maybe YOU didn't know either!!! Stephenie Meyer's has written a debut novel for adults! It's entitled, the host and it is considered "science fiction for people who do not like science fiction". That's me. I'm not a sci-fi fan so this book could prove to be very interesting to me.  You can read an excerpt from the book by clicking here! It will be released on May 6th which is 64 days from now in case you were wondering!


In other news....Meyer's fourth and final book in the Twilight series will be released on August 2nd! It is entitled, Breaking Dawn. If you think August is too long of a wait to read Breaking Dawn, don't be disheartened.....on May 31st, the publication of the Eclipse Special Edition will include not only the cover art for Breaking Dawn, but also the first chapter—both of which will be revealed to the public for the first time.
I am so glad this book will be released in August! There will only be a 3 month wait until Twilight the Movie comes to theaters! I'm thinking this is another Girl's Movie Night in the making!!!

1 tweets and twitters:

Story Family said...

Who is this? It sounds like I'm totally missing out???