2.10.2008

Your Chocolate Passion

It was great fun learning about your Chocolate Passions. Thanks to those who took the time to vote. Here are the results!!


Personally, MINE is DARK Chocolate! And 4 others voted along with me (33%)


MILK tied DARK for first place with 5 votes:


And of course, we cannot forget WHITE Chocolate (4 votes - 26%):


There was only 1 vote (6%) for not liking chocolate (okay WHO voted for THIS?!?!!?!??!) I have my suspicions...did this person serve with me in past RS and Primary presidencies? :O)

To all of my dear blog readers, here's to wishing you receive something OH SO SWEET for Valentine's Day from your special sweetie!

4 tweets and twitters:

Crystal said...

It was me...I was the one who voted for not liking chocolate! If I'm eating chocolate Shaun has learned there is definately something wrong!

Maureen serrano said...

I want the white chocolate. . .
no I don't. .. .
YES I DO I want the white chocolate. (I feel like Jan Brady- Brady Bunch)
I don't need it. . .. . . . . . Yes I do...

Rae said...

Ah ha! I KNEW it!! I told DK that I was almost 100% sure it was C. Hope you have a sweet Valentine's Day even without the chocolate!

Susan said...

I'm with you rae, I love dark chocolate. Mmmmmm.