2.10.2008

The Knob Saga Continues

Thanks to all who gave their enthusiastic response to the green knobs I purchased from Anthropologie. I must agree, I REALLY liked them...until I put them on the cabinets. Then...not so much. The knob hunt was back on. Miracle of all miracles, the very next day, I stumbled across a knob that I think works quite well. Take a look:

They pull together the brass hinges and the black/smoke gray of the kitchen floor. Voila! And I can't believe how much they cost! I saved a BOAT LOAD of money!!! I'm definitely one happy camper! I hope you all like them too.

4 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

I like them better than the green ones too. Where did you get them?

Anonymous said...

Those are cute and fun!! I like 'em!!

Susan said...

I love the scroll. Those are awesome. Although the green ones were really cool too, but if they don't look good on, no point keepin' em.

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Very contemporary. Do they stick out far? and Do your kids pull on them? I like the look. You have such design skills. I'm wondering where you picked them up too.