2.11.2008

Who Doesn't LOVE a Give-Away?

Since adding Cluster Maps onto my blog I have had 673 visits. In honor of celebrating the up and coming 1,000th visit I am offering a
  GIVE-AWAY
that will be valued at 1,000 pennies. So, if you would like to have your name included in the drawing for this AMAZING gift...just respond to this post and tell me how much you LOVE my blog! :O) Just kidding, but if you are interested, please post a comment. Once Cluster Maps registers the 1,000th visit, I will randomly draw a name and announce the winner. Good luck and thanks for supporting me and reading my ramblings!

14 tweets and twitters:

100 Percent Cottam said...

me me, pick me! :)

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Hey I'll take any pennies I can get at this point :-)

Christy said...

Put me in the running!

Christy said...

By the way, thanks for the tip on the water saver "appliance". So far so good!

Camrie said...

If I leave two comments, do I get my name put in the drawing twice? =D

Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog, especially if I win pennies.

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN! You know I LOVE your blog! Thanks again for yesterday! :)

Susan said...

most supportive reader? Of course it's me! Love your new birdie pic. Is this the final choice? Or is the face or RAE going to change again?

Andy said...

I'm always in for a giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Count me in.

Erica said...

sign me up!

...for all eternity said...

Count me in! I tryed to add a cluster map but feel like my mom when she got the new VCR. I have no idea how to put on it where I've been or is that the one you have to pay for?

Jen said...

Count me in too!

Unknown said...

I love drawings, but I never win.

Crystal said...

Count me in too!