I HEART Valentine's Day. It's not my most favorite holiday but I do love all of the pink and red associated with this special day. Take a look at those ADORABLE alligators on the placemats and dish towels. DARLING!! This week is being spent getting ready for two class parties, a playgroup party, a Brownie meeting, cookie baking and delivery to our local paramedics and firefighters as well as putting together treats for not only my family but those I visit teach as well. I even made HOMEMADE chocolates today. Wahoo! I am very proud of myself!!
Take a look at one of my little sweeties in the background of this picture. He has his most favorite blankie over his head. He thinks I can't see him when he covers his face. Sneaky; very sneaky!





3 tweets and twitters:
Yummy! How many did you eat? Peek a Boo JK
I too love Valentines day. I also love when my kids "disappear" under their blankets. Benner totally thinks he's not seen when under his blanket.
I LOVE holidays!! Although, you'd never know it because I didn't put out a thing this year...I'm just collecting :)
Post a Comment