1.21.2008

Top Chef Here I Come

Well, maybe I'm not quite "Top Chef" material yet but I felt pretty darn good after making dinner tonight! Check this baby out!!


It's called "Fall Ratatouille" and the recipe is from Kraft Foods. Super easy and super yummy! Definitely a thumbs up in my book so make sure you give it a try!!

DISCLAIMER: My children do not agree with me and they did not enjoy this recipe. Surprise, surprise? Definitely not.

4 tweets and twitters:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Looks yummy to me. My kids probably wouldn't eat it either :-(

Erica said...

I second the super yummy recipe. It was a big success with me too. Yours is prettier than mine. Bummer for me. My children said, "no thanks, yuck, and blah." They don't know what they are missing!

Jen said...

Yeah!!! I've been wanting to make it since I saw the movie. Whats stopping me you might ask? The reaction from my kids!

Susan said...

Good for you! (too bad your kids missed out on the yummy dinner) I think it looks quite tasty. Did you get a little help from Remy or did you do it all by yourself? Looks good!