1.21.2008

Cloudy Monday

Usually I love Monday's. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the weekend and having DK and the girls home but I am such a schedule following kind of gal that I'm happy to get back to my normal routine come Monday morning. 

Let me give you an idea of how I'm feeling on this particular Monday morning:
Yep, I have a thundercloud over my head. It comes from having too many nights of interrupted sleep followed by sick kids and snowy weather. So, what am I going to do today? Am I going to let this cloud stay or am I going to blow it away? Well, to tell the truth I feel too tired to chase it away but I'm going to do my very bestest. I'm going to count my blessings and concentrate on everything I have to be grateful for. Like the fact that I have a comfy bed to sleep in. I have 3 beautiful children. I have a home that keeps me safe from the snowy cold weather outside. 
Before long, with any luck, this is how I will be feeling:

4 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

I hope your clouds of gloom and doom blow away today! Just keep your head up and remember the good things about life...those "ordinary miracles"!

PS: what happened to your beautiful picture?

Jen said...

You are so awesome!

Erica said...

Ummm, I'm with you. It was bad enough to not have enough sleep last night. Then, I get to the YMCA only to realize I didn't have my ipod. You talk about one long workout. Yikes. Hopefully the skies will clear soon!

Anonymous said...

Just think . . . only a few more days until your night out with Dave! Does that lift the clouds a little? :)