1.22.2008

Don't Mess with the Cole-Meister

Last week I called my adorably feisty nephew, "Cole-y". He quickly informed me, "You can only call me a nickname on Tuesdays. That's the only day. I'm Cole all the other days". Well, today is Tuesday, so here's to you Cole-y or should I say Collar Mollar?

2 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

He's adorable! I think it's so funny that when you called him Coley he said only on Tuesdays is that okay. Lucas doesn't allow us to call him anything but his name. No pet-names like "baby" or "babe" "sweetie" or "honey". His response is "I'm not ____ I'm Lucas!" Cracks me up every time!

Christy said...

I love all of the posts on your blog! I think I'm going to adopt your nephew's philosophy - I only accept complaints on Tuesday - then I'll make sure I'm not around!

By the way, your dinner looked delicious - kids won't eat it? Then there's more for the adults!

I also liked your post about you and your sister - reminds me of me and mine - to "outsiders" we probably seem a lot alike, but to each other we are very different, but we are best friends. Here's to sisters (all kinds)!