1.07.2008

Lipstick Update

For all of you fabulous girls out there....many, many thanks for your lipstick suggestions. I was ECSTATIC when I saw that someone was actually reading my ramblings and then taking the time to help me! You are all amazingly terrific!

I was at the mall today meeting a bunch of girlfriends for lunch and I walked by a M.A.C. store. One of the comments recommended this brand and since I was there I thought, "Why not?" In I went and before I knew it I was getting a whole bunch of makeup tips from a guy who was skinnier than I and waxes his chest (I could see the stubble where his shirt unbuttoned).  But who am I to judge? He knew what he was talking about and frankly that is all I cared about. If you care to take a peek, behold the color he suggested and I bought: Viva Glam IV Lustre Lipstick and "Raw Refined" Cremestick Pearl Liner.

I was pretty excited to see the color on my lips but am always searching for something new. I will definitely be trying out the other suggestions and of course, if you come across anything fabulous, remember to share the wealth!

3 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Post a picture of your face with your new lipstick... love to see how it looks on. It seems really pink in the picture...I took a quick look. Love the liner though. You've inspired me to look for a lipstick now. One that I can wear every day. We'll see how it goes.

Jen said...

You crack me up!

Andy said...

Yes, I did forget to warn you about the MAC guy in the fishnet tank top and eyeliner. Don't let him scare you. My favorite liner is Chestnut.