1.13.2008

Girl Clothes Are Just More Fun!

This morning while I was getting my bug-a-boo's ready for church a thought (that is not necessarily new) came to mind: Clothes for girls are so much more fun, colorful, vivacious, exciting, vibrant, etc. than clothes for boys. Here is a quick example: 

Look how fun the colors are! Look how sweet and adorable my girls look in their cute little outfits.

Now, let's look at a boy. WARNING: PLEASE ignore JK's peacock hair. He had just gotten up from his nap when I snapped this picture and is in desperate need of a trip to Garrett, his barber!!!

Ya have the tie. Ya have the white shirt. And ya have the khaki pants. Fortunately you can snazzy-up the white shirt with a cute and funky tie. (Today's tie was not so fun; DK picked it out).

I will continue to keep my eyes open for fun clothes for JK. It's a particular challenge I don't mind!

5 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Good luck on your quest for cute boy clothes. I have had a difficult time in the four, almost five years I have had boys. It was a bit easier in Hawaii since they love bright colors there but, here it is super hard. Girls are just all around better!

Melanee said...

Goodness gracious. These are the most ADORABLE photos! I absolutely love everything about them from your darling children, to their tights, the decorations, the wall colors, their happy smiles. You have got it together, girl! I want a copy of these photos for my girls, as well as more photos of the bedroom decor. So cute!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

You crack me up. But I can't disagree that there is more to offer girls than boys in the clothing department. I can only count a handful of boys who worry about their clothing. But the girls I know could fill a stadium.

Susan said...

Robin, you just got to have time on your hands to shop for cute boy things. I love targets selections. I am (or at least was) really picky about what I put my boys into. They must be cute/hansome. No tigger, no pooh, no mickey, no cars. No "characters"! Only things that will make them look like little men! When I come home we're going boy clothes shopping together!

Andy said...

I am loving those tights!