1.23.2008

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

My first bit of this:
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Girl Scout Cookie poll. I'm pleased to announce the official winners:
Samoas (52%)

Thin Mints (44%)

Tagalongs (8%)


Yummy, yummy! I hope everyone is able to support their local Girl Scout and enjoy the tasty cookies!! Remember, Girl Scout cookies freeze well so stock up now!!

My next bit of that:
JK went today to get his hair cut. And boy oh boy, was there ever a lot of hair to chop. He was one shaggy dog. Here he is with Garrett after his cut looking ever so cute! 


Notice the yellow "ball" in his left hand. It's a gumball! Every time we go into the shop we have to get a "ball" out of the machine. Hey, whatever works. He holds it throughout his haircut and doesn't move a muscle. Too funny!

My final tid bit:
Tonight is the night I get to go out on the town with DK. I was able to go out today and buy a "date night" lipstick (thank you Andie!) I'm wearing a little black dress and red shoes and maybe, just maybe, I'll even paint my fingernails! Another special thank you to our good friend, Deon for watching my chick-a-dee's. I apologize beforehand for any bad behavior you might put up with tonight! I hope you'll still want to be my friend come tomorrow!

4 tweets and twitters:

Susan said...

Take a picture of you (and Dave) all dressed up ready to go. I still haven't seen what dress you are wearing! I'd love to see you all dolled up! By the way, paint those finger nails.

Have fun!

Erica said...

So handsome! Have a great time tonight!

Jen said...

I took the boys to get thier hair cut today too!

I can't wait to hear all about your night out.

Anonymous said...

Nate is going tomorrow to get his cut!! I guess it is that time. Anyway, hope you have a fantastic time tonight!!