My family are Macintosh people. My dad has always loved Apple computers and DK is a huge fan as well. When I introduced DK to my family it was nice for my dad and him to have a common bond. For those of you who are not Mac people then you do not understand the die-hard love Mac users have to their computers and accessories. It's almost cultish.
DK follows all of the new updates and releases put out by Apple. The MacBook Air is one of their latest and greatest! It just so happens that we have been laptop shopping. Hmmmmm, good timing! With the purchase of the "Air" I will no longer have to go down to the office to blog and check e-mail. Soon I can access such things from the comfort of my couch or my bed or anywhere I so choose!
I am not a believer in psychic power or crystal balls but I have a feeling that the "Air" might soon be a part of my life. I'll keep you posted!





3 tweets and twitters:
I wish now that when we bought our new computer almost a year ago, that we have purchased another laptop. Mostly because then I could keep a closer eye on my evil children who plan the demise of my house while I "computer".
Sounds like an addiction might be forming :-)
YEAH for blogging in bed while DK is playing with his iphone!!!!
Post a Comment