5.04.2011

Crossing My Fingers...

...that today will be the day I find THIS!
After checking out 4 other Targets and not having any luck I went online and checked all of the stores in my area. Out of 13 only ONE store says they have it in stock. I'm hoping the website does not lie! So I'll drop JK off at school and head off to Target with my fingers crossed.....

In other news, I am really enjoying the 65-day challenge and am doing well!!! I'm making turkey tacos for dinner tonight (recipe found here)!

post signature

UPDATE: My last ditch effort to find the Calypso St. Barth Silver Pouf in a Target store failed. BUT when I got home and went back online to the Target website I saw that they are now available once again when ordered online. Go figure!!

3 tweets and twitters:

Jen said...

love it where is it going?

Merand said...

Sorry you ran around for nothing but all's well that ends well, right! The silver will look great in the house. Very striking!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I'm also curious where you're planning on putting it. I love the silver color!