5.01.2011

65-Days to Reshape it All

Because I got on the scale this morning and to my horror and utter disgust I realized I'm creeping back into dangerous territory...
I just bought Bure's book last week and am looking forward to beginning this 65-day challenge! If you are looking for encouragement in your weight-loss/fitness journey then won't you consider joining me? 65 days from now we can celebrate our success together on the beach!!

post signature

4 tweets and twitters:

Jo said...

Hmmm ... you have my attention as I'm in need of toning my beach body ~ Ha! I'll have to check this out.

Jo

Anonymous said...

Sorry I won't be up for it, 24 days from now (but who's counting) I will certainly not be thinking about lying on a beach anywhere, I will be thankful for my pain meds!! May 25th is right around the corner!! Have fun shaping up though!! Love, PN

April said...

You can do it, Rae...wishing you the BEST on your journey!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Very interesting! I'll have to check this book out. Thanks for sharing.