10.08.2010

Two Casts=A Really Bad Day

It started out as a really good day
But it quickly deteriorated when JK had both legs cast.
Here are a few quotes from the day:
"You're making this the worst day ever!"
"This was a really bad idea."
"My legs feel hot and heavy."
It got a little bit better when JK earned two cars for being such a good boy:
But he was too worn out to play and promptly fell asleep in the car:
Never fear...he revived long enough to eat pizza at Target and to pick out a toy!
Victory!!
Whoops! Got a little carried away and fell over.
Being carted around in true princely fashion!
JK is now walking around like a pro in his casts but was very mad when he found out he would not be allowed to jump on the trampoline....it's going to be a long 4 weeks!

post signature

8 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I'm not so sure I'd be happy about having my legs in a cast either, LOL! Glad he perked up with a new toy. :)

(why does he need the casts?)

Christy said...

So, they are hot and heavy (I've never been in a cast)...poor JK, what a sport he is being! I guess there is an advantage to having kids in casts when they are too young to complain (my daughter was in a leg cast at 18 months and my son in an arm cast at 15 months)!

Christy said...

P.S. I looove the look he is giving you in the first picture!

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie. Hang in there! I hope the 4 weeks go by fast for you!!

Traci said...

not fun, but yeah for mom to save the day with a prize!!! thank goodness he didn't have to have this done in the summer too!

GT said...

JK is the only kid who can pull off having two casts and making it look good. I agree with Traci, at least its not summertime and those 4 weeks...will be gone before you know it. He looks pretty comfy in the carriage. By the way, what toy did he pick out?

Camrie said...

He rocks those leg casts! :)

Merand said...

Evie was very concerned for JK's legs and hopes his feet are feeling better and working! Not a fun day. I do hope it goes quickly!