I absolutely LOVE reading other people's blogs and getting inspired! This morning I after reading Emily Clark's blog I immediately went out to my garage and cut the lights off of this pumpkin. Only half of the lights were working and I was thinking about pitching it into the trash. Boy, am I glad I hadn't!
I took my spray paint outside and I now have a black pumpkin!

Viola!

I think I need a Dollar Tree black crow to attach to the top of my newly painted pumpkin. I'll grab one sometime this weekend. But in the meantime....

...I am going to makeover my pine armoire that has been in my garage storing my garden supplies. If all goes well I want to use it in my family room. I'm going to start the sanding tomorrow!
Happy weekend!





1 tweets and twitters:
Even Peton got in on the picture! By the way, I know this will make me sound some-what ignorant, but what is "junkin"?
Post a Comment