10.23.2010

Good Junk

This morning the girls and I headed out super early for a little junkin' (Rand was still getting ready when hubby snapped this pic). It was super cold but super fun!!
Isn't this house fabulous? I have the honor of living in a historic district and being surrounded by such gorgeousness!


And here are my treasures!! All for $13!
I was so ecstatic over the owl cookie jar! Ever since I saw NieNie's I've wanted one of my own!!
Now I have to settle in and get crackin' on a few projects I have around the house! And then I have to take JK to his first Halloween party of the year! Tis the season!!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

The owl cooking jar is adorable!

Traci said...

oh love that owl jar too! i am so loving owls myself!!
way to score some goods too!

Andy said...

I have that milk glass triangular thing too. I'm accidentally collecting milk glass apparently.

Andy said...

I have that milk glass triangular thing too. I'm accidentally collecting milk glass apparently.

Merand said...

Love the black pumpkin, love the owl cookie jar - when are we going to see pics of the new rug???