I've had this square piece of artwork in my downstairs family room for a few years. And while I love it down there I don't spend much time in that room and subsequently do not get to enjoy it.
While I was in the shower this morning I thought of the canvas and decided to move it up to my living room above the mantel. So my mantel went from this to this:
While I was in the shower this morning I thought of the canvas and decided to move it up to my living room above the mantel. So my mantel went from this to this:

I also added my jolly jack o' lantern. I just love how happy he is!!
I have really, REALLY scaled back on my fall decor this year. In fact I re-packed a huge bin of fall stuff and have no desire to use it. Simple. That's the key!
I'm happy to join up with the Nester's Fall Mantel Party!
Thank you Nester for hosting!!







3 tweets and twitters:
Can my daughter come live with you? Even your "scaled back" fall decor is more than we have... even when we have our fall decorations out (which we don't yet).
scaled back works for you! it looks good, and that little pumpkin is cute!
www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com
Have you NEVER burned a fire in that fireplace? Seriously? Or do you have a specific cleaning regiment for THAT?
Post a Comment