9.15.2010

Final Pillow Decision...

...for now!
But you know how it goes...things are always evolving!
My orange bird pillow is made out of two napkins I bought for $0.48 each! I already had the pillow insert so that pillow cost a whopping buck!! Gotta love that, especially since the yellow rosette flower pillows from Target cost $25 a piece. Yikes! But I absolutely love them and went ahead and made the splurge. The total coast of my 5 news pillows is $61.00 or $12.20 each. Not too shabby!

(You can find my original pillow post here)

post signature

6 tweets and twitters:

Tricia said...

I liked it!

Traci said...

looks great! love the bird pillow!

Melanie said...

Love it!!!

Jan T. said...

You did good! How come I can never find those kind of pillows at our Utah Target! Must be an East Coast Target thing!:) Darn!

Andy said...

Love!

Merand said...

Looks great like your stuff always does! I love, love, love the orange bird pillow. You know me and orange! Where did you get those napkins???