6.01.2010

Don't Call the Fashion Police!!

Yep, those are my feet in the old lady/man Teva shoes.
I snapped this pic at our town's Memorial Day Parade.
I am highly embarrassed by my current foot wear and feel the need to apologize to those I see while wearing these shoes.
I have had some foot issues over the past years and this is what it's come down to.
I can't even wear the cuter Skecher type shoes because the criss-cross straps put too much pressure on my problem area.
So if you see me out and about PLEASE do not judge me or call the fashion police!
I give you permission to turn your head and pretend you don't know me!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I think your feet are quite lovely! I've got a pair of those Tevas too. I have trouble wearing them because the strap goes across my bunions. Joy! LOL!!! (which now, by the way, are sporting lovely blood blisters from the little half marathon I just jogged). Love that toe nail color!!!

Natalie said...

What will Clinton and Stacy say?????? GASP!!!:) HA! ...Gave me a good laugh this morning!! And... it's all about HOW you wear them, which I'm sure you do fabulously!!:)

susette said...

I say "If the shoe fits, then wear it!" Who cares what other people think :)

Andy said...

TOTALLY need to link up to SHOESday! Rock that pedicure is what I say!

Em said...

Comfort over fashion I say... Better than spending thousands on surgery! My family has a history of foot problems... I would wear those every day if I thought it would keep me from going under the knife! The black toenails rock!