6.12.2010

A Call to Arms

I absolutely loved the article entitled, "A Call to Arms", in this month's edition of Body+Soul (now renamed Whole Living). I thought I'd share just a few things from the article. I hope you enjoy it as well!

"Strong arms may also shape your life in a metaphorical way. 'Your biceps pull desirables toward you, and your triceps push undesirables away,' says Tammy Wise, founder of BodyLogos."

"View a tighter upper bod, then, as a conduit to reaching for more of the things you want (opportunity, friends) and pushing back on what you don't (obligations, negativity)."
"'Yoga teaches that our arms are an energetic extension of the heart, giving and receiving not only physical energy but also love,' says Sierra Bender, founder of Bootcamp for Goddesses."

As I continue to work on strengthening my arms physically I can take it to the next level and strengthen myself mentally and spiritually and reflect upon what I do and what I don't want or need in my life.. Now that's what I call good time management!

post signature

1 tweets and twitters:

Pedaling said...

i remember when i had great arms.

those were great days.