4.08.2010

Science Center or Bust!

Today was a super fun day!
I got to tag along with Kenners and her class and go to the
Science Center!!
I'm not sure if Kenners is excited or scared that I'm coming along!!
The class had a lab on different types of rocks.
Getting ready for a science experiment!
Stirring, stirring, stirring...
Kenners coming up with her "Next Great Idea".
Of course we had to check out one of her favorite things...skulls!!

After school I was rushing Kenners to piano and then to dance and we were talking about the day. When I was first asked to chaperone Kenners wasn't even sure she wanted to be IN my group. She's such a social independent little thing. I guess it wasn't too bad and I wasn't too embarrassing because she told me how glad she was I came and we could spend the day together. Makes this mama's heart explode with joy!!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

Looks like a fun day!

B. said...

Field trips are so much fun!!

Cheeseboy said...

Like the blog. I miss the East Coast from my mission days.

As a teacher, I've noticed that kids don't want to be in their parent's groups around 5th grade. Before that, it's the coolest. So it says something about how great a mom you must be that she was glad you went.

See Mom Smile said...

What a good mom enjoying field trips. I am so over them. Kenners is a doll.

Em said...

I bet she was very happy to have you there! Looks like a cool place!