1.07.2010

My Happy Boy

What do you mean I can't watch t.v.?
(Notice he's holding his Nerf gun. Should I be worried?)

post signature

9 tweets and twitters:

Kim said...

Nerf guns for Christmas in your house, too? We ended up with two--one for Spence and one for Jay!

duchess said...

Looks like he's sayin'..."You talkin' to me?"
Too cute!

Natalie said...

Was he growling, too?? HA! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Funny! I get those looks on occasion! I worry when I see the Ninja stuff getting pulled out...

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

That is so cute! :)

diane said...

I have a kid like that who knows how to give the stink eye. At least you always know where you stand with them.

Jen said...

you better watch it mom!!

Kacey said...

Ha! This is the same look when I say "No more Tom & Jerry!" LOL He is precious although I would beware of the Nerf gun. ;-)

Melanee said...

:) He still has such a sweetness to him...