My poor Kenner girl has been fighting a horrific cough for days now.
We're home together while the rest of the family is off to church.
We don't watch regular tv on the Sabbath and stick to what we call "Sunday videos". Kenners found this fun segment on a Larry Boy DVD and decided to give it a try.

BTW, I absolutely love my birthday gift! am thrilled with DK's installation job and how sleek and clean the tv looks!! I still haven't figured out what I'm doing with the tablescape.

Drawing Larry Boy


In addition to the fabulous drawing, Kenners and I are making this bread recipe. The dough is rising and we can't wait to eat it later today! In my book, fresh baked bread can cure just about any ailment!!





5 tweets and twitters:
Oh yuck! We have that nasty cough going around our school ~ it seems to last for several weeks.
What a great gift, you're a lucky girl.
Jo
Lucky gal---great present! And it looks so fun! Hope your daughter feels better....
I am in awe of your new tv. It looks barely thicker than a poster! Can't wait to see it in person. Hope Kenners feels better soon!!!
Sweet tv! I hope your little one is feeling much better now and I think that is wonderful that you keep Sundays holy ;)
((hugs)) Susie
Hey girl - I need a wiget for the 'lettered cottage' but can't find a code on their site - could you send it to me? I love it!
Post a Comment