12.30.2009

I Resolve

New Year's Resolutions...
I've been thinking about them a lot lately....
I LOVE making resolutions....
I usually keep most of them...
But a few slide between the cracks and I do forget about them...
I think I will commit to posting a "Resolution Review" at the beginning of every month to see how I am doing...
Accountability is a good thing...
I'm compiling my list...
I'm even thinking about giving up soda...
I said ThInKiNg...
Stay tuned!

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Shell in your Pocket said...

LIfe is short...don't do it :)!

sandy toe

duchess said...

Oh no - say it ain't so!
A girl's gotta have some vices but if you decide to do it - good luck.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, wow...Really Diet Coke?! Just don't give up chocolate, too!
I mailed your package, today. :)

Erin said...

OH MY!!! THE DIET COKE?!?!?!
I dont know... that would certainly be a TOUGH one.... If you do decide, good luck!! Its like giving up YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!! Happy New Year!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

LOL! My New Year's resolutions will include NOT making a list! :)