12.06.2009

Family Picture Time

Time again for the Christmas picture!
Last year we ended up using the one with JK and his mad, screaming face...
This year we're using the one of JK and his rolling eyes...
Notice how I have to hold on to the boy for dear life?

I'm already looking forward to next year's crazy photo!!

post signature

11 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

He is too cute!

Traci said...

there is always one in every family!!! he-he! too cute!

Kristen said...

Leave it to the little boy, so cute though. We had one of those growing up in our family!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How funny! What a little ham but makes it special!
sandy toe

diane said...

I adore these photos! Too funny.

Unknown said...

Noticing a trend! What a cute guy, and look at how is has grown this year.

Natalie said...

LOVE IT!!!! If only we could hear the "growling" that goes along with this picture!!! :)

Jan T. said...

Love it! It's perfect because it's reality!:)

April said...

You'll cherish those pictures forever! ;)

Jo said...

Don't you just love trying to get the perfect family photo ~ I gave up long ago!

My tassels are at The Rose and Send It With Love. The Stroll was lovely. It was a perfect night at 42 degrees. How far away are you from Mystic?

Jo

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Rae - What a beautiful family you have! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for your comment - I really appreciate it!