With JK potty trained the next step was to send him off to preschool...only two months late! Today was his first day and he was so excited. He is enrolled in the afternoon session so we didn't need to leave the house until 11:50 but with his never ending pestering we left at 11:35. Before going I asked him to pose for a few pictures...he wasn't too cooperative but I managed to get one or two shots without him running around telling me it was time to go to school!


Here I am in the car ready to go and enjoy 2 1/2 hours of alone time!
Have I mentioned I colored my hair way dark for fall and winter?
I really like it! DK, with his busyness, hasn't even noticed!

While out and about I found this Boston Fern at Lowe's for $5!
I love it!!
JK came home from school completely tuckered out and asked to go down for a nap. I think we're off to a wonderful school year!





7 tweets and twitters:
Have just stumbled across your blog and it is so beautiful. I think I was meant to find it today as I have been looking at lots of cushions and tablecloths with paisley designs on them and I see that you like paisley too!
I will be back!
Best wishes, NM.
{sigh} i love preschool... :)and the hair! im thinking of doing the same thing!!
Ahhh... 2 1/2 hours alone!!!!:) And... STILL loving the hair!
Congrats on the potty-training! Glad to hear your boy liked preschool and a nap too! Couldn't ask for a better day!
I like your dark hair. Enjoy your well deserved break.
I love your dark hair!! So glad JK is off to preschool..he must be so excited. Hard to believe our boys are in preschool already. Seems like yesterday they were babes in our arms!! Hope to see you soon!
absolutely, totally love the fern. Besides the sunshine, it was the first thing that drew me into the picture when I scrolled to this post. Congrats on the great deal, and on preschool!!!
Post a Comment