10.18.2009

Late Breaking News!

My little man (the one on the left) is officially potty trained!
(Columbus Day with Daddy)
3 years 6 months 2 weeks and 2 days old
I scheduled a 4-day block of time to just stay home
and concentrate on the potty.
Day 1 - no accidents
Day 2 - no accidents
Day 3 - no accidents
I think that's one mighty impressive record!
We will be celebrating, per JK's request, at Chuck E. Cheese's.
How could I possibly refuse?
post signature

12 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

That is great news! Congratulations to the both of you.

Jo said...

You deserve to celebrate!

Jo

Liz said...

Yea! That is awesome! He is such a good kid!

April said...

Woo Hoo...that is GREAT news!

Andy said...

Congratulations! That is not my favorite Mom job.

When can I lure you to RI to give me some decorating help? The couch is here. It's gorgeous. Just so BOLD.

baby doll dress said...

Yay, no more diapers!

Nancy said...

Congratulations! Yea for no more diapers.

My son was finally potty-trained a month shy of his 4th birthday... I never thought the day would come.

zakkalife said...

Oh yes, that's definitely reason to celebrate.

Rhonda said...

Congrats. CONGRATS! Nothing is more liberating for mom than to not have to worry about diaper changes!

Amy said...

YAY!!!! Good for you! You must be relieved!

Anonymous said...

yay for JK!!! What a relief for you! Congrats...

Melanee said...

Congratulations, my handsome and adorable little nephew!!! So exciting!!!