8.07.2009

Creepy Cute

I just had to share my newest home decor addition.
It's a deer skull!
Have you ever?
My mom found it while on vacation and immediately knew I'd love it.
And I do!! (though I must say I am quite alone in that sentiment!)
Merand was over today and didn't seem too taken with it!

I'm hoping to add the coveted steer hide rug to my dining room this coming Christmas.
Then that's it. No more dead animal things in my house...
...Promise!!

post signature

7 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

That.Is.Dreadful.

:-)

Jo said...

You won't find one in our home :)

Jo

Shawn said...

Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmm.

I am still thinking on this one....

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Wow~I did not expect that! But, if you love it...then good for you. ;)

Merand said...

I've gotta admit, I just don't think of skulls when I think of your decor...But, like always, you make it work!

Farmgirl Paints said...

You're right it is creepy cute!

The CT Traveler said...

My brother once got his girlfriend a cow skull for Christmas. A girl I work with's boyfriend gave her a heart for Valentine's Day.
Rebecca