6.04.2009

Sweet, Sweet Girl

This morning, after a meeting at the girl's school, Kenners was walking back to her classroom from eating lunch when she spotted me. She came running up and gave me a big hug, a big kiss, and said a big, "I love you, Mom!" It just melted my heart!

I know this will not last forever and the day will come (sooner than I want) when she will give me a quick "Hey, Mom,"...if that! I plan on treasuring every precious memory like the one made today!

post signature

10 tweets and twitters:

Christy said...

How nice!

Traci said...

sweet! love her pix too!

diane said...

Oh yeah hang on tight to those memories and then re-read these posts when she is a moody teen.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh soo sweet!!! what a cute pic=)!

Tara said...

ahhhh!!! so sweet...they do grow out of that sweetness....but they do come back....i'm seeing it happen ;o)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, so sweet! She is adorable.

Shawn said...

Oh, how I love it when they appreciate you and express their love----capture it and keep it close!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww. She's indeed a very sweet girl!Cherish every moment!

Ellen said...

Awww, so sweet! I hope I get to experience that as a mom someday. You are very blessed :)

zelzee said...

Enjoy every moment.........they are grown and gone in a New York minute!