This morning I was quickly throwing on clothes so I could run to the pharmacy and fill an antibiotic prescription for Rand.
I put on khaki chino pants.
I threw on a Gap navy blue t-shirt.
Anyone here see the problem?
I looked in my full-length mirror and realized I looked like I was dressed like a Wal-Mart employee. Believe me, I'm glad they made a switch to a better looking ensemble than the stupid vests/smocks they used to wear but subsequently I no long wish to wear that particular color combination!
I took off my blue shirt and replaced it with a purple t-shirt. Hopefully nobody wears purple and khaki as their work uniform!





10 tweets and twitters:
Oh goodness I'm so laughing right now! Thanks for the giggle this morning!
:)R.
This cracked me up!
you COULD wear that today though, just remember to GREET everyone with a friendly "Hello" ;)
changing was the right choice
You're too funny.
I was in Target one night about 10 years ago when this old lady comes up to me and asks where the Depends were. I was confused that she was asking me and felt embarrassed for her so I just decided to show her to "that" part of the store. Then I realized I was wearing khaki pants and a red shirt - she totally thought I was employee!! I've never worn that color combo again!
Hmmmmm---I never thought about it that way....guess I will have to be more careful about what I wear....
Actually you could have gone to Wal Mart and had some fun with it!
I feel the same way about red and khaki and Target employees. I took that color combo out of my rotation awhile ago. I'm also paranoid about going into a store wearing clothes only from that store... I tend to do that a lot at Old Navy.
Great blog- I am on the East Coast too!
LOL! I totally didn't catch that...but then I refuse to shop at Walmart. I have had similar moments though when I've realized I look like I work at Target (red and khaki!) I guess now I need to be careful of blue and khaki--I didn't know that is the Walmart uniform! Whoops!
~ Sarah
Post a Comment