4.06.2009

Going Swimming

Today JK decided he wanted to go swimming.
It is only in the high 40's and raining.
What is a mama to do?
Throw on some swim trunks and pretend to go swimming!
Blowing some bubbles
"I all happy, Mom!!"

Disaster averted!
My job here is done!!

post signature

15 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

How sweet!

diane said...

Bring him over. It's warm here and I'll heat up the jacuzzi for you.

Tara said...

High-5 Sista! gotta-do-what-ya-gotta-do!

larkswing said...

Ahhh! The perfect solution! Very Cute!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, sweet photos! You are a good Mama!

nanamoo said...

Such a cute boy! What good fun :)

Anonymous said...

when did he get to be so big!!??

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Awww, very cute! :)

~ Sarah

Susan said...

that's cute! We went to an indoor swimming pool this past Saturday because we NEEDED to swim too!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is a fantastic idea! I love it! Plus, nothing beats a warm bath when it is that cold and yucky out. Now I might have to try that with my toddler too!
Carrie

Unknown said...

cute!

Karin said...

You know you are always welcome at our house - if the pool isn't warm enough, we'll heat up the jacuzzi. Seriously! Today's high was 87 :-)

Scrapper Mom said...

Good thinkin' there mom!

Melanee said...

I LOVE that picture of him in the tub! So captivating! He is really growing up. What a perfect little boy... :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

You are a fun and creative mama!