3.29.2009

My Hero

Do you see this darling man?
Isn't he handsome?
He's really smart too.
But above all he is so good to me.
He puts up with my crazy quirks on a daily basis.
He takes care of me when I am under the weather.
He is the most amazing father in the world!
I would love to have the opportunity to thank his
sweet mother for raising such a fine son. 
I can only pray that I too will raise my son to be like his father.

post signature

5 tweets and twitters:

Lizzz said...

What an amazing tribute, and I'm sure he feels that same about you!

April said...

Sounds like a keeper of a hubby! You've snagged yourself a good man, Rae! Sure hope you're feeling much better today! Big hugs!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

So thankful you have a husband who takes good care of you...such a blessing!

heather said...

I feel the same way about mine. And I think I want to sip whatever it is he's drinking because it looks good. :)

Melanee said...

:)