3.16.2009

Glass Pendants

Though the quality of my picture leaves a lot to be desired I had a SUPER FUN time making these simple glass pendant necklaces this afternoon.  My fingers are still sticking together from the glue and diamond glaze but hey it's all part of the experience!

For a complete tutorial on how to make these as well as scrabble pendants (I'll be making those tomorrow) visit Tanya's blog. She has gobs of other wicked cute ideas to share with you all!

post signature

14 tweets and twitters:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Ooooo! Ooooo! Ahhh!

Those pendants are so pretty! I keep meaning to pick up some diamond glaze. Was it easy to work with?

How are your feet?

nanamoo said...

Very cute!

April said...

How pretty, Rae! I'd love to try that myself! Was it hard to do?

larkswing said...

Those look great!

Amy B said...

These are so very pretty. I LOVE these. Was it hard to do?

Unknown said...

These look so fun! Can't wait to check out the site!

Traci said...

thanks for the fun tidbits! btw- what exactly is diamond glaze? guess i better check out the girls blog!

Jo said...

Love them ~ they would make wonderful gifts!

Jo

heather said...

I just LOVE 'em!

diane said...

I love the animal print. You could sell these. I would order one. Darling.

susette said...

Will you be a dear sweetie and help me win a trip back East? go to www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for Susette at All Good Things Come...

Lisa said...

What fun...they'd make great gifts, too.

Tanya said...

Rae thanks for the kind words and for linking to my blog. You have such a fun blog here! I am excited to look around a little more!

Merand said...

They came out wonderfully! Easy to do? Cause I so want to do them but haven't gotten my stuff together to get there. Did you see her latest tutorial on hair clips? I'm in love!