2.02.2009

Busy as a Bee!

Life has been so busy lately. I have been writing tons of blog posts....too bad they're all written in my head and never make it on to my actual blog! Don't you all wish you could read my mind and see what I would have written if I had had the time? I also want to say how sorry I am that I have not been commenting on all of your wonderful blogs! My google reader has close to 2,000 posts I have yet to read....

I'm very excited to have joined a new blogger exercise group: Moving Forward Monday over at A Goddess in Progress. Heather has put together a fabulous group and is so dedicated to making our walk (or run) across America a huge success. It's not too late to join in the fun...head over and sign up today!

BTW, I'm happy to report I logged 18.5 miles last week! Wahoo!!

I have so much going on right now that the running is the perfect way to eliminate stress. That and peanut M&Ms! I'm off to work on the following list while I pop a few M&Ms...then I'll go for a short run tonight to offset the guilt from eating the M&Ms!

-PTO mission statement
-PTO parent survey
-Kenners 8th birthday preparations
-Kenners baptism preparations

post signature

20 tweets and twitters:

Carry Grace said...

Running! I'm impressed. I've never been a runner, but I want to start at some point.

Natalie said...

Cute picture, Rae!!! Good Job on all the running, I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

You're an over achiever and a great roll model to all of us!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, you are a busy little bee! Don't buzz to fast! LOL

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! You do sound extremely busy!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

WOW! You are so busy! Cute picture.

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Dang!

I walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill (at the steepest incline) every weekday. I keep meaning to start jogging but I just can't make myself!

Very cute photo!

diane said...

You go girl!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

18.5 miles? You are my hero.

Hope you're feeling better.

2000 unread posts would make me sick too! (ha ha ha)

Pedaling said...

peanut m&m's are my favorite.
i really need to start running!
it's so cold and i hate the treadmill with a passion!
ugghhh!

April said...

Such a good picture, Rae! I've missed hearing from you, but I know you've been busy! I'm so impressed with your running! Keep it up, girl!

heather said...

This is such a good picture! Thanks for the shout out and the HUGE number that motivates me to do better this week. :) Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome on the walking! That's great work!!

Krissa said...

I saw you from Heather's blog...wow...18.5 miles that is awesome... (im clapping for you right now)....
oh man...and I love Peanut Butter M&M's

Kacey said...

Woa! That is awesome! Peanut M & Ms are my favorite...too bad running isn't. LOL Although I would benefit from stress relief...

Jo said...

Wow ~ what a fabulous idea! I gave up running years ago due to bad knees from competitive swimming, but I'm still power walking ~ does that count?

Jo

Traci said...

you amaze me with all that you do! you go pto prez and all the running too!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome that you walked 18 miles! I'm trying to start back up myself. I have three more months until I start trying on wedding dresses! I lost about 30 lbs since the last time I was exercising and starting to eat right and now I'm getting back into it!

Carolina Mama said...

Very good! I have two 8 year old birthdays coming up in two weeks! Hey that bungee jump of yours made my stomach jump. ;)

Let us know about the Baptism. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!!! If I know you, it will all be perfectly planned and perfectly carried-out! You know how to make it all happen!!!!

Happy Baptism, Kenners!