Look what the UPS man dropped off today!
Isn't this a HUGE stocking?
Santa is going to have to bring lots of goodies to fill this bad boy!
Kenners was so sad when she was looking through our stockings the other week. Both Rand and JK had monogrammed stockings but poor Kenners did not. So.....like any good mama I caved and ordered her a new stocking (I blurred her name off the cuff. Trust me it's there and Kenners is ECSTATIC!)
Here's a quick look at our Stocking Collection. We have 9 stockings in all but only have 5 people in our family! That means we are prepared for any unexpected visitors come Christmas Eve!
JK's stocking
(name has been removed)
Rand's stocking
(name has been removed)
You might have a similar version of the next two stockings.
(name has been removed)
(name has been removed)
The next four stockings are our "extras"...no names on these!
Which one would you like to use?
I can't wait until the night before Christmas!
"...The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there..."
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there..."












22 tweets and twitters:
I love the ice skate stocking. My husband and I have decent stockings that we found after we got married and bought with wedding money, but the kids don't. Our youngest doesn't have one at all! I am hoping to find three for the kids at after-Christmas sales.
i choose the green with the polka dots.
I'll take the last one with snowflakes and Christmas trees on it.
Happy Friday!
GREAT stocking collection!
I'd love the turquiose one with polka dots...very retro and funky! You have a really nice stocking collection going on! What fun to be a visitor at your house on Christmas Eve!
OOh! Kenners new stocking is beautiful!
As for which stocking I would choose, should I show up unexpectedly on Christmas Eve.....That's a hard one because I like the shiny one with the tree's but I also like the blue colored one with the dots! I guess I would have to let Santa decide!
Happy Friday!
I love all of your stockings. They are so pretty. I personally would pick the last one. Something about it catches my eye. :o)
Love the collection!
The extras must be because you're going to invite us over for Christmas?
We'll get the horse and sleigh ready!
i like the green polka dots!
I love the ice skating stocking!! They all are so pretty, hard to pick a fav....
So nice of you to be prepared when I visit. (hehe)
They're all cute.
Happy Friday.
Cute stockings. My daughter is currently upset because one brother has a gingerbread man on his stocking and the other has Santa and all she has are snowflakes. She wants something alive on hers. She's in a "that's not fair" stage.
Love all the stockings! I have a ton too - they are all over the house! I like the green one :)
We got your Christmas Card - very nice :-) John has one of those generic red stockings with white fur. Someday I'll upgrade his.
I like the green one with the Christmas tree. Wow, they are huge!
Oh I did see that ice skating stocking at PBK, it is way cute and big!!! Stockings may just be one of my faves about Christmas!! I save mine for last to open! I too have my stocking my mom made me!
I like the blue one with the polka dots. It's rad! My mom cross-stitched all of my brother's and sister's stockings. There really cool. She spent a really long time working on them.
Totally love all the stockings! I want the green and blue one :)
P.S. Check out my blog, a surprise for you there!
Cute stockings!! I love stockings...I could very well collect them.
Merry Christmas!!
Elise
Your stockings are very beautiful and unique...I like your style! Ours just have our initals on them and are blue and green for the boys and red for the girls!
you've got some really cute ones. i need one for the new baby. i'll be on the hunt this year for one on sale.
Stocking galore girly!!!
Love them all!!!
Post a Comment