I was hoping to have a few projects up and ready to share today but I'm still tweaking. Maybe tomorrow?
In other news, DK's eyes look like those of a newly born vampire. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you have not read the Twilight series (which I suggest you start reading immediately). He has had a string of bad health this week: fever, lower back pain and now vampire eyes. He's seeing the doctor today. In the meantime we're all keeping a safe distance!! The girls have diagnosed him with a rare tropical disease!
April @ Straight From the Heart so sweetly gave me the Marie-Antionette-REAL Person Award. Thank you, April!! I definitely try to show the real me in my blog. I have also added Twitter because it gives an even deeper look into my life! Cuz I know you all just can't get enough of me, right?





18 tweets and twitters:
Wow, I never got last-minute cookies right before I came home from school... Can I come over to your house?? :) I have images of a warm and cozy home with the smell of fresh-baked yumminess wafting through the air... Mmmm... Want...
Back to reality for me...work calls!
Hi Rae,
I sure enjoyed catching up on your Site. LOVE the new design...SO cute! I'm glad your computer is up and running again. Also, the wedding ring story was adorable. : )And...I love the Familyroom, great job!
I hope DK feels better soon.
In the mean time enjoy those cookies and rainy weather.
Glad you enjoyed your award!! :)
Too funny, I was just on my way over hear when I got your comment, thankyou! Hope the little one is feeling better, wow vampire eyes, that sounds nasty. Congrats on the award! Have I told you how much I love your new blog design?
Ooh yes, candles, cookies, maybe a comfy blanket!! Hope Hubby feels better, I'm sorry I laughed, but your description was pretty funny you know! And congrats on the award!!
I love the Twilight series! I am on book 3-Eclipse...I love it!
congrats on the award I was going to give it to you but I saw April beat me to it! I love the twilight series can't wait for Nov. 21st!
It was rainy here the other day too. The cold makes me want soup and I love soup!! So write that under the things to like about winter box!
Congrats on your award!
Hope DK feels better soon!
Hi Rae~
I am so sorry that your husband is not feeling well! I hope he feels better soon! And congratulations on your award! :) It is very much deserved!
Have a good evening! :)
I plan on buying the first book in the Twilight Series this weekend. I've heard too much on them and seem to be missing out on something! Congrats on your award!
Glad you're back!
I forgot to tell you when I commented last night that I hope your hubby feels better soon. I still need to get started on reading the Twilight series! I have to find see what all the hoopla is about.
Happy Friday, my friend!!
I wish I felt better so that I could enjoy the coziness of the rainy, cloudy day. I'll just settle for the fact that I'm not sad about being stuck at home cause its so yucky out! Can't wait to see what projects you've been working on!!!
I think we were whipping up cookies at the same time....love the smell! Can't wait for 12:01 am Friday, Nov. 21....going to the midnight showing of Twilight....woo-hoo!
Could he be crying about the results of the election??? Just kidding!! Looking forward to seeing the movie next weekend - the girls and I are heading out on Saturday - after a RS activity of course. Hope everyone is feeling better and have a wonderful weekend!!
PN
We had rain this week and break and bake cookies. I'm domestic like that.
Your e-mail isn't working for me. E-mail me at diane.naylor@hotmail.com
I have news about a mutual friend.
love the twilight books!! are you excited for the movie!? i am nervous it might not be as good as the book
Post a Comment