It took forever but I FINALLY completed my fabric pumpkins! I can't tell you how happy I am that A: I have them done and B: I really like how they turned out! I made a total of six pumpkins but am only keeping three. Maybe I'll get around to making another batch next year. Hopefully they'll take less than two months to finish!

To make some fabric pumpkins of your own click here for a tutorial!





37 tweets and twitters:
Oh, how pretty are they??? Love them! I'll definitely have to figure out how to make them when I have a little time to spare...which may be NEVER! Something's always coming up!
Ugh, you crafty people are killing me! These are AWESOME! I love them!!! Ang
Those are the sweetest pumpkins I've seen. Great job! (hey...you got them done before Thanksgiving (and before Christmas season starts)...I think that's great!)
those turned out great! I am inspired!
They look great.
I love the berries.
Rae! These are so cute! Just love it. And you could almost change out the ribbon colors for Christmas! :)
Or, what about Christmas Snowmen :) I may have to try this.
Hi Rae~
I love your pumpkin pillows! They are SO beautiful! :) And I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that I am not the only one who takes a while to finish things! Sometimes even a simple project can take me two weeks because of all the things that HAVE to get done instead! :)
Have a wonderful day! :)
Now, that's a craft worth making.
very nice and classy.
Cute! Love that fabric!
I LOVE those!!!! they are fabulous!!
Cute! What are you doing with the other 3???? If you need someplace to send them, I'll be happy to volunteer. :-)
Wow, those are really beautiful!!
Those are ADORABLE! PRETTY actually! WOW... you are GOOD!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi
I love them!! The fabric is beautiful.
What a beautiful project! Very fun, yet elegant! :-)
Congratulations! They came out beautifully! Practice makes perfect, right? :)
I love them! (Can I use a glue gun, instead?!)
You did good girl! I love the fabrics you chose. I wanted to make some more but in a plain linen BUT have yet to do that. They are fun to do! You cracked me up with the hero comment....thanks for making my day. cherry :)
simply adorable! love the colors you used!
Oh, oh, ohhhh.... those are so cute and fun. Dang I need another life to just do the fun stuff.
Nice work Rae.
Beautiful! I love them. You did an amazing job!
Rae,
They look great! I love the fabrics you used!
You go girl!
Hugs, Les
Wow- I am so impressed with your blog I am following it. I hope that is all right.
Oh they turned out FABULOUS!!!! Way to go on finishing them. I still have some that I need to add wire and berries to. Sigh...... I just love pumpkins......
Those pumpkins are just so cute..I love the ribbon and berries..great touch!
-sandy toes
these are adorable!
I love the fabrics that you used, they look great. I feel like my projects are never going to get done.
The winner of the Give Thanks Give-away at Birthday Cake For Breakfast has been posted!!
Thank you all for joining in the fun!
Mrs. H
I love these and I am hoping to make some myself...sometime before next fall. Hoping for a sewing machine for Christmas! :)
Carrie
Ok, just left a comment and now it's gone! Hmmm. Trying again~
These are SO cute!!! Wish that I had a crafty gene in my body!! :) TOO CUTE...
They're so pretty!! I find the hardest thing is to actually start a project. The pumpkins come together quickly after that!!
Elise
Fabulous! If I start now, I could be ready for next fall! :)
Jo
why isn't the post for "boredom" not showing up?? I want to read it!!!!
They are beautiful~
Those are Adorable!! Okay...need the pattern? Directions? Must have those for next year!!!
They turned out GREAT! Love the fabric!
Gorgeous!!!! I think you have the same berry twigs that I have on mine....thanks for sharing this idea...and for taking care of my darlings, Natalie and Ellie...Love, Grandma Neff in Arizona
Post a Comment