Is this not the cutest little gold card ever? Thank you Gypsy aka Tam for this super fun blog award! I feel so cool saying "Blogging Friends Forever"!!
At this precise moment I have 128 subscriptions (blogs) in my Google Reader! I love each and every one of your blogs and am so excited visiting with you each time you post. I wish I could pass this award on to each and everyone of you. But alas, there are rules....
As some of you know, I have been able to reconnect with old friends since I started blogging. I would like to bestow this "BFF Gold Card" to them!
Amy @ Another Day in Paradise - I met Amy when we were in the 8th grade. Until this year we had not been in contact since our Junior year of high school!
Lisa @ Blessed - Lisa is Amy's big sister and was always so sweet to me, her little sister's friend!
Shelva @ Shawn, Shelva and Symeon - Shelva and I went to high school together. If it weren't for Shelva and her mother I never would have attended the little all-girl high school we went to. (For those of you wondering...that would have been a bad thing. I loved my high school!)
Lisa @ A Backstage Pass - Lisa was the first friend I made after moving to Erie, PA. That was over 10 years ago. Since blogging we have been able to stay in contact more than the once a year Christmas card!
It's been fun, ladies, being a part of your lives again! Don't ya just love technology? (You'd better answer, "Yes!")




5 tweets and twitters:
Thanks! I'm honored. I'm grateful for technology as well, but also a little weirded out at times.
Congrats on your new gold card! You deserve it!
Aww, Thank you! I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family!!
Its fun to read a few blogs of "real" people, and we do go WAY back! You do an incredible job with your blog...lots of posts, lots of variety, fun.
Thank you for thinking of me for this award...my first!
Congratulations on your gold card!
Post a Comment