9.04.2008

Quack, Quack ~ Waddle, Waddle




We met at a cute little farm/park for playgroup this week. As you can see the ducks were quite the hit. There was lots of quacking going on. Lots of chasing too!

9 tweets and twitters:

duchess said...

They are too cute chasing those ducks around.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Awww, cute! My Handsome would have had fun there!

~ Sarah

Carry Grace said...

It looks like that had a lot of fun. I may to find a playgroup around here. My son would love to do stuff like that.

Andy said...

Looks like fun! Boo thinks she IS a duck. When I called preschool to check on her, she answered with "Qwa-aaack!". Seriously. I'll have to invite myself to a playgroup one of these days.

Crystal said...

What fun! Hopefully Anneli and I will have some time this fall to attend one of your playgroups! They look like fun!

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun. We have a pond by our hose that the kids love to go and visit. There are some pretty vicious ducks though. I LOVE your fall decorations, you seriouly have the best taste. I can't wait to see your project like Susie Harris. I've been looking for the perfect branch to make one too.

April said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I always get so excited to hear from new and interesting people. Your photos are so adorable! Brings back a lot of wonderful memories of when my girls were small. They grow up so fast! I love your fall decorations, as well. Hard to believe it's that time of year again. I'd best get busy! Stop back by for a visit anytime!

Owlhaven said...

Thanks for commenting over at my place-- very nice to meet you!!
Mary, mom to many

Our Complete Family said...

Love outings like this! So glad you got to sneek one of these fun days in before the true fall gets here! Awesome pics by the way hun! ~ Les