
I found this darling little Christmas house at our local florist's last week. I have seen them in catalogs for the past two years and they are always priced around $30 plus shipping and handling. This snow covered green house (remember, I too, live in a green house) was marked $10.95!! Who cares if Christmas is still 3 months away, I HAD to buy it! The sales associate looked at the bottom of the house for the price and rang up my sale without batting an eye or saying a word. As soon as she had bagged my whimsical house and bid me good day she sprinted over to the display and checked/corrected the prices on the other houses! My house had been mispriced! I definitely found my amazing deal of the season!
Week 38--Maymee's Big Trip, part 1
-
I need to leave this post short and sweet. This was my big trip to Amaan
to visit Maddy and Mason who just welcomed their second daughter. They are
the...




26 tweets and twitters:
Soooooo cute...it is your house in minature! perfect. I love it when things like that happen...I love sales and mispriced items!!;)
Lookin' good! Gotta love it when stuff like that happens! Sweet!
lucky, lucky girl!
Sometimes you just happened to be in the right place at the right time! Sounds like that happened to you that day!
Is that all florist stuff...styrofoam mostly? What a clever idea!
Wow! It was meant to be. :-)
love it it was meant to be yours.
Boy, did you find a bargain!! I'm so jealous!! I love displaying houses like that all over our home at Christmastime. I'm sure it will be a great addition to your Christmas decorations. Way to go, girl!!
How cute! That green is my kitchen...I love houses that light up!
-Sandy Toes
That is so cute!
What a deal and so perfect for your "nest"!!
And now we'll all go buy ones just like it, at full price.
I'm GREEN with envy! Great Deal! Perfect for your house!
Good deal! What a fun little green house! I can't wait for Christmas!!!
Yep that was a score. I have been making those for the last two years..by the time you add your time..that is a serious score. lOve the color. NOw if you want to add to yours...hopefully macys will have marthas stewart again. They were around that price last year when they went 50% off. cherry
Love it-its so cute!!
Elise
What a sweet deal! Really cute.
Way to go bargain shopper! Way cute.
What a cute little house. I love decorating for Christmas.
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam
I have a red one just like this from a friend's shop two years ago~ I love it! So, so, so glad you found a little green Cmas house. Darling!
Precious! You gotta love deals like that!
Love those bargains! And that green house is cute! Jackie
I love it! I'm so jealous! Great deal!
That is hilarious!! At least she honored the price tag. Great deal! And cute too!!
NICE!! Way to find a steal! Its very cute!
It was your lucky day!
Wow, that is such a cute little house all dressed up for Christmas! And you got a deal! :)
Post a Comment