September 11th. You will always remember what you were doing 7 years ago, this day, when you received the surreal news of hijacked airplanes being flown into buildings. You will always remember how you spent the following days glued to your tv or radio. I will always remember how President Bush declared our country strong and would not be shattered by these horrific acts of terrorism.
November 4th. In 54 days we have the opportunity to elect a new Commander-in-Chief. I pray we all remember, "Freedom is ALWAYS worth the price".




11 tweets and twitters:
Wow this is great! I too am a McCain supporter! I loved this video thanks for sharing.
:)Rachel
What a powerful video! Thanks so much for posting it! I remember 9/11/01 very well...I wrote about it on my blog. It's a day we, as Americans, will never forget.
Thanks for sharing the video! I agree~ we will always remember Sept 11th. It is so tragic.
Can't let this day pass without remembering. Thank God for our freedom!
I saw this video on the McCain bloggette this morning. Thanks for sharing. It's such a powerful testimony.
I love this video - I have seen it several times and it always gives me chills! And you're so right.... no one will ever forget where they were on 9/11/01.
God Bless America!
I'm glad you grabbed the video--I grabbed it from the McCain Blogette yesterday.
~ Sarah
Let freedom ring. Thanks for sharing this powerful video.
may we never forget...
God Bless America!
I am glad you posted this here on your blog. I saw it this morning on Sarah's blog, and was very, very touched.
Thanks for paying a tribute to this day.
Post a Comment