I was able to accomplish many items on my to-do list last night. It was such a good feeling. Some were mundane things like ironing...ick while others were much more fun. For example...
Joy posted another super wonderful, inexpensive and simple decorating idea. I immediately set to work on replicating one of my own!
First I went to Scrapvillage and dowloaded their FREE Addams font (you know, as in The Addams Family...nice and creepy!!)
Next I visited the recycling bin for old newspaper and found just the right page to print on.
I scrounged around my unused picture frames and found a silver frame that would look great with the black and white newsprint.
I printed the word "BOO" and viola! My new masterpiece!

Now that's what you call Zero Dollar Decorating! Thanks, Joy!!




16 tweets and twitters:
So cute! That looks a lot more fun than ironing.
How cute is that! You are full of great ideas.
super cute idea rae. when i get around to halloween~ (give me at least a few more weeks to adjust! i'm having summer withdrawls already-) i'm totally making one of these. thanks! gotta love free decor!
Oh how cute is this?!? It turned out great! I'm so glad you got time to sit and make something so fun! And the tree next to it, the light up pumpkin under the tv...they're so neat as well! Looks GREAT hun! ~ Les
I'm going to do this!
How creative, I love it! What a super cute decorating idea. Who knew printing on newspaper could be so cool!
What a cute "BOO!"...love the pot your orange/black tree is in..so cute!
Happy Fall!
-Sandy toes
I saw that at Joy's...and yours turned out so cute! I gotta steal that idea too. You got to it so quickly!!!
That turned out fantastic!
Love it! Your house is looking so festive. I'm definitely starting to get into the fall decorating mood, finally!
I am so glad you got time to do some fun stuff! :) I think the Boo sign is very cute! You did a fantastic job on it! :)
Have a restful Sunday! :)
Hi again! I am just leaving you another little message because I really like your new header design. It is new right, and I'm not just imagining things? It is perfect! :)
I love that...it would be perfect on my hall table!
Love this!!! So cute!
PS I ramble when I'm nervous too! :)
Love it!! Simple and cute!!
Elise
This is TOO cute!
Post a Comment