We are safely tucked into our cozy home this evening. The kiddos have slipped off to dream land (hopefully). The popcorn is popping and DK and I are getting ready to sit down and watch a movie.
The rain has started to pick up in the past couple of hours. DK's already received a call and will be heading out tomorrow morning for storm duty. But for tonight we will enjoy the sound of the rain in our safe nest and be grateful for our blessings.
Sure hope that sump pump is in working order!
Good night and safe blessings to you wherever you may be!





10 tweets and twitters:
Thinking of you this evening and hoping that the rain will bring benefits and no harm.
Be safe.
Us too, stayed in for the night. watching the rain out the window!
It's always a good movie night when it's rainy out!
I'll say some prayers for safe travels for your hubby. Sounds like a great night to stay in and watch a movie!
Do you like Netflix? We've been doing Blockbuster Online for a month. They were really on the ball at first, but they've slowed down a lot.
Hope all is well and the movie is a good one. Thanks for all of the prayers during the storm... Your spooky tree looks great!
Enjoy your evening in, and stay safe.
Sounds like such a cozy night...popcorn and movies and yucky weather outside. I hope it was a good night! :)
Carrie
We also stayed in last night watching television and munching on popcorn. The storm wasn't as bad as we thought it could have been, but it was a nice evening to take it easy!
I am so glad to hear everyone is hunkered down. How was the movie?
The rain was very welcome but came down so hard! Of course a smattering of sticks and leaves are nothing to complain about, so I won't!
Post a Comment