8.26.2008

Looking for a quick pick-me-up or stress reliever? Enter the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy collection. Their collection of hand soaps are currently on sale 5 for $15!! You just can't beat the price. Think of it as a mini (okay, mini-mini) spa getaway!

I keep this burst of sunshine soap in the kitchen, laundry room, half bath and use it throughout the day. It has a great eye-opening, get your blood flowing aroma!


Each time I wash my hands with the Stress Relief Hand Soap I breathe in deeply and instantly feel calm. It is my quick fix! 


When I have a few spare moments I fill up the tub and pour in the foaming bubble bath. How I love bubbles, especially bubbles that smell so divine! If only I didn't have 350 PTO pamphlet/brochures to fold I would be heading to the tub right now!

10 tweets and twitters:

Erica said...

Ah, I see you have been at Bath and Body Works instead of answering my calls! And here I thought you were avoiding me!

Jan T. said...

i'm a huge fan. i'll be trying out the burst of sunshine soap. thanks for the info.

Elise said...

I love their Lavender Vanilla. Ahhh...
Elise

Unknown said...

I've seen this the last couple of times I was in B&BW. I am such a warm Vanilla Sugar girl that I never look at anything else.

This is very good to know! And I really like the way the bottles look too (which isn't all that important, but it makes me happy!)

The Berry's Patch said...

Oh, I need some energy. Can soap really do that? Can you eat it?

Fifi Flowers said...

OH... I love when they have those kind of deals at Bath & Body! I need to make a shopping trip!

Andy said...

A friend dropped off the "stress relief" hand soap over the weekend along with a few other goodies, and for a moment I considered bathing my entire body in the stuff. In the end, just washing my hands with it, and knowledge of supportive friends, did wonders to alleviate my worries.

Darlene said...

Oh, I LOVE Bath & Body Works. I always stock up when they have a sale.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I'm with Kellie--I just love warm vanilla sugar so much...I have a hard time expanding my horizons!

~ Sarah

Merand said...

Have you taken a job with Bath & Body Works in PR? You know that I already took advantage of this super good deal!